Goddard Middle School will set high student expectations on a daily basis, focusing on student proficiency in our state's standards and curriculum. We will strive to cultivate well-rounded individuals who will be productive members of our society. We are committed to supporting our students' efforts toward accomplishing these goals by providing a safe and supportive learning environment.
The Glendora Unified School District vision is one of high expectations for purposeful and powerful futures for every student.
The Glendora Unified School District equips our students with knowledge, skills, and character to succeed in college, career, and life in an ever-changing global society.
1. Students are our greatest priority.
2. All people have the right to a safe, nurturing, and secure environment.
3. All people deserve a quality education.
4. Successful education is the shared responsibility of the parents, students, educators and community.
5. Challenges that lead to successful experiences build feelings of confidence and self-worth.
6. Education is a foundation for individual freedom, responsibility, justice and democracy.
7. Education empowers students to meet the challenges of our ever-changing world.