Goddard Middle School will set high student expectations on a daily basis, focusing on student proficiency in our state's standards and curriculum. We will strive to cultivate well-rounded individuals who will be productive members of our society. We are committed to supporting our students' efforts toward accomplishing these goals by providing a safe and supportive learning environment.
The Glendora Unified School District equips our students with knowledge, skills, and character to succeed in college, career, and life in an ever-changing global society.
1. Students are our greatest priority.
2. All people have the right to a safe, nurturing, and secure environment.
3. All people deserve a quality education.
4. Successful education is the shared responsibility of the parents, students, educators and community.
5. Challenges that lead to successful experiences build feelings of confidence and self-worth.
6. Education is a foundation for individual freedom, responsibility, justice and democracy.
7. Education empowers students to meet the challenges of our ever-changing world.